cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CER 12.5 Installation with TWO Emergency Numbers

tknapp
Level 1
Level 1

new install of CER in Germany.  First time.  Germany has TWO emergency numbers that I am aware of 110 and 112. During installation of the CER VM, Asked what the emergency number is.  In the US 911 used.  However how do I put TWO numbers in the CER,  looks to me it will only take one number.

On the emergency responder configuration page do the following

enter the emergency number (for example 911)

select the Cisco Unified Communications Manager version etc.......

Is there a way to add TWO Emergency numbers at this point or do I just put in 110 which is police?

thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Adam Pawlowski
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You can build whatever patterns you want which drop into CER, and from there whatever pattern you want CER to use when routing the call. I honestly have no idea what this prompt does in system setup. I would put whatever you need there to configure the system and get it installed, then configure your routing, Default ERL, etc when its done.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Adam Pawlowski
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You can build whatever patterns you want which drop into CER, and from there whatever pattern you want CER to use when routing the call. I honestly have no idea what this prompt does in system setup. I would put whatever you need there to configure the system and get it installed, then configure your routing, Default ERL, etc when its done.

What if I have 2 CUCM clusters.  One ins the USA which use 911 and 912 and then in Europe which uses 112 and 999.  How do I configure my single CER (it has a standby CER in the US too but thats a standby)?

tknapp
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you.  I took your advice and continued the installation of the CER Server.