cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CFwdAll to cell phone, but have missed calls show up on Cisco phone?

Sean Grubb
Level 1
Level 1

So here's the scoop:

We have some users that forward calls to their cell phones after hours, it's really just a small handful really, and they want to see their missed calls. Makes sense except they are not concerned about seeing them on their cell phones, they want to be able to see missed calls on their desk phones, the ones they have forwarded to their cell phones. I assume so when they come back into the office the next day they can just turn off CFwdALL and check the missed calls and start returning them.

Now I have combed through the forums trying to find something similar and haven't been able to so I am here asking you all for it. These are anywhere from 7940's to 7960's. The majority being 7942's. CUCM 7.1.5.33900-10.

Any and all help will be more than appreciated!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

For the phone to register it as a missed call, it actually has to ring the phone, what they're asking is impossible, you may want to look into configuring SNR for them.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

For the phone to register it as a missed call, it actually has to ring the phone, what they're asking is impossible, you may want to look into configuring SNR for them.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I had assumed that there really was no way for this to happen since the phone doesn't ring at all once they forward it to the cell phone.