cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 4431 SRTP-RTP Interworking

mid230
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone have any information on why a Cisco 4431 (Cube) would not work with SRTP-RTP interworking?

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Where did you get that from?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
SIP TLS/SRTP requires the UC and security technology package licenses. Is the TLS side working at all?

I also have an interworking issue but the issue only occurs when calls are CUBE->Provider->CUBE, if calls are TDM->Provider->CUBE then the calls interwork just fine. In both scenarios calls go to Unity Connection call handler and press menu option 1. In non-working scenario, after pressing 1 there is silence and call stays connected for some period of time with no SRTP interworking. IOS XE 17.6.3a

Hi, your problem doesn't sound like an RTP-SRTP interworking problem.
You have probably a DTMF problem.
If you would have an RTP-SRTP interworking problem, then normally the call wouldn't establish at all. But as you are reaching the call handler, the call establishes.

So, if you have problems, I would suggest you to open a new thread and provide more details, whats your setup, config, logs, ...

Hello, No, DTMF is fine, press 1, please wait while we transfer your call, then dead air and no encryption, no interworking. I have a TAC case open and ill update this thread when i get a resolution.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: