IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all, We have two Cisco CP-8841 VoIP phones connected to a Catalyst 2960-CX switch that reaches back to our core. Both phones worked as expected until Friday of last week. One phone (phone A), connected to G0/5 is no longer able to connect. The ...

Dear Members, I am facing a problem when video call is made between Cisco IP Phone (8865 registered on call manager version 12.5.1) and Huawei IP Phone (which is registered on Huawei IMS). The video gets stuck on the screen of the Cisco IP Phone afte...

malik401 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We are having issue with outbound calls to TFN number, We are unable to make a call to TFnumber but all local ,LD and international calls are working. For the phones which a trying to make a call having external mask as 800 number(which is cus...

Yenosh by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our PSTN provider only allows outbound calls that validate either by being a DID we own, or if we pass along a validated number in the SIP header.  We had this in place for a situation where we needed to send a toll free number as the caller ID for a...

Feel like I should know the answer to this, but I cannot find any Cisco docs with the answer.  Does anyone know if I can have SIP phones register in SRST and be able to take multiple calls on a single DN simultaneously using SRST default mode or do I...

Resolved! CUCM upgrade

Question, While doing a CUCM upgrade will the IP phones reboot?  We have failover servers so I would think that the phones will failover to a subscriber.  But will the phones still reboot or just a quick outage to move between primary server and fail...

Gmurray3 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes