cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 9951 Model Phone line issue

Murali shankar
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way to change this behaviour so that outgoing calls are always placed on line 1 by default? Setting the " Always Use Prime Line" to on doesn't help.

"The issue is the user is getting a call on her 4th line , after that she is disconnecting the call and placing the call , the call is going via line 4 instead of line 1 as it does in Cisco 79XX 8XXX series phones.

7 Replies 7

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

What firmware are you running? There was a bug related to this issue. See the following link.

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCtb41806;jsessionid=DB59C0C3CD75F826BC44563951B086BB

Brandon

Below is the information:-

Active Load ID :- sip9951.9-4-2SR2-2

In the link which you have shared it has a work around "Use the configurable button 'all calls'" what is that how can i configure that?

Thanks for the reply. Could you please correct me if am wrong.

Once i configure all calls button, all the incoming calls will ring on that phone . When Outbound call is placed it will go via primary line . Am i correct ?

Correct.

Sorry there was a something i have missed last time.

Once i configure all calls button, all the incoming calls will ring on the respective lines. When Outbound call is placed it will go via primary line . Am i correct ?

That is correct.