Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Auto Attendant CLI Issue

Laura Fernando
Level 1
Level 1

Hello guys,

I am the system admin and need some help, We have deployed Auto Attendant functionality on unity connection. with direct route rule, I could see when the call is routed from one number to another by inputs however I cannot see the actual CLI of external caller, how can we fix this.?

any method?

cheers..

Laura

6 Replies 6

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Under CallManager service parameter ensure "Display Original Calling Number on Transfer from Cisco Unity" parameter is set to TRUE.

Chris,

Thanks for reply, Well this option will impact all the other phones in the cluster as its cluster wide parameter to my understanding if I am not wrong.

Cheers,

Laura..

Yes, it is, but in my opinion this is desired change system wide. What are your concerns?

Chris,

Is there any Video or Documents  simple docs from Cisco :) :) which can show case complete uses of all the options available in unity connection not all but at least few which are commonly used.

Creating a simple AA is easy by creating CTI route points and send it to SCH etc we can run the AA.

Sometimes there are advance/Complex AA which needs Direct/Forward route rules and so on and so forth I mean there are many advance features which are very complex to understand at least for me who is a system admin not voice expert :)

I heard of Cisco Live is there any Cisco Live videos for unity connection Features?

Best rgds,

Laura.

Did you have a chance to read the UCXN Admin guide:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/11x/administration/guide/b_cucsag.html

Hey Chris,

Thanks , This link looks simple & good to understand. Let me read it.  :) :)

Cheers,