IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, my friends. I have a Cisco 2921 router, with a "2nd generation four port FXO voice interface daughtercard on Slot 0 SubSlot 1", with 3 analog lines connected respectively port 0/1/0, 0/1/1 and 0/1 / 2. When dialing the PSNT number from the analog...

Hello, I am using cisco spark and i want to buy a camera and headphones, please tell me which products are supported by the platform. Does the hardware must be more specific or something? The camera that I want to buy is with USB interface and the mi...

m.yanev by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Friends, I have CME 10.5 and registered CIPC phone there.. ephone-dn  1 number 5805 name Bob!!ephone  200 mac-address F8B1.56C9.B225 type CIPC button  1:1! Incoming and outgoing is working perfectly and COR configuration is working perfectly w...

Hi, During a migration a lots of Cisco 7911 crash and they download a too old version of the filmware that is not compatible with the CM 11.X. I know that I can you my PC as a TFTP server but I don't now how and I don't which filmware version I ha...

adelaura by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes