cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco CDR Report by duration

sienz.sienz
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way that we can pull the report for the duration of the calls not the number of calls?

I am trying to pull the report so we can set an invoice to certain department for their use. But currently, the Cisco CDR only let me pull the number of calls not include the duration of the calls.

Yes, there is an option to pull Top N user based on the duration but I can not specify certain Ext. / group.

Also, is there any recommended 3rd party CDR report software that is not expensive for Cisco CallManager 6.1

Thanks,

sienz

4 Replies 4

j.mccartney
Level 1
Level 1

With 6.1 you can run a SQL query against the CDR for just about any field you want. Attached is a query I came up to look for calls > 600 seconds; you can change the number to be anything.

You can also use 3rd party vendors, the only one I have looked at briefly is Syn-Apps. HTH's

do that by telnet/ssh into PUB IP address.

Thanks,

This is a cool script. but I may not be able to get the exact minutes that they are using for certain numbers so we can charge this group for billing.

Another questions, what is the max CDR that we can store in the CUCM without compromising the HD size?

John,

thanks for that example...I was looking for the table to query for CDR for a while now..

would you know if there is a way to export the output to a text file as part of the command...or to create a connected from sql

currently I use putty to log the output to a file and then to get it to excel and format it is a lot of steps...

thanks,

:JoeL

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: