IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I've got a problem with caller-id across a QSIG link. The QSIG connects an MD110 and Cisco 2800 H323 voice gateway. The PBX has caller id enabled and is sending digits across the link, when I enter in debug isdn q931 I can see the digits being re...

kegodfrey by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I have integrated a CCM 5.1 (Main Office) with an Avaya S8400 G3 (Branch Office)using H.323 trunk connected directly from CCM to Avaya PBX over the WAN (T1). Everything seems to work fine except the audio quality. The average round trip pin...

mightyking by Level 6
  • 33 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! uc520 volume issue

Hello all. I hope all is well. I have a customer that has a uc520. All works ok, but there are several users in the office that have very soft spoken voices. When I talk into the phone, the person on the other end hears me just fine. They person...

jjoseph01 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way that we can pull the report for the duration of the calls not the number of calls?I am trying to pull the report so we can set an invoice to certain department for their use. But currently, the Cisco CDR only let me pull the number of ...

We have lots of challanges as we are plannig to migrate from traditional telephone system.Some features we are looking at are as follows.1. Attendant select trunk on behalf of an extension user. Extension user get the dial tone with calling priviledg...

pgamage by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Blocking 91911

Im having a problem with certain users accidentally calling 911. I have a route pattern setup for blocked calls and for 911 call currently and the pattern is 9.@ for both that then routes to a route filter that has the following setup...911 -(TRANSI...

We have CCM 4.1.3 and we use a 3rd party app eGlue to pull reports from SQL (CDR) database.We are in the process of upgrading to CUCM 6.x and I'm not sure how I can access the CDR databate, as it's on Informix and the appliance is locked down.I read ...

joel by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes