cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Click-to-Call / Computer Based Calling

Lucas Phelps
Level 5
Level 5

Are there any Windows based applications available from Cisco or third-party that allow you to highlight a number on a website, Outlook, etc that will allow you to dial the number right from the computer without having to touch the physical phone?

If so, can you please help with the name, pricing, and links to any downloads?

Thank you!

2 Replies 2

George Sotiropoulos
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

I am using Cisco Jabber for Windows which apart from the "native" Chrome plugin, you can always highlight a phone number then hit Ctrl-Shift-J and call this number

George

Please Rate Posts (by clicking on Star) and/or Mark Solutions as Accepted, when applies

Hi, there used to be a cisco call manager widget called clicktocall (c2c), but I believe that has been removed and added in the Cisco Jabber. Now you have to use the Cisco Jabber. I think you may able to use the Cisco call manager web dialer feature. The Cisco WebDialer is hyperlinked telephone numbers in your corporate directory which allows users to make calls from a web page by clicking on the telephone number of the person that they intend to call. but it requires a CTI supported Cisco phone (soft/physical). Regards, Shalid Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the star icon below.