Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco CUBE SIP Trunking with Broadsoft

sbeukenkamp
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

In process creating a Cisco UBE configuration between a Cisco UCM 10.5 and a Broadsoft IP PABX.

On the Broadsoft platform I have 10 (SIP) trunk licenses which I need to configure to be used on the UBE configuration. The provider which host the Broadsoft/Broadworks (19.x) platform only supports authenticated trunk users.

Any working sample configurations, normalizations, suggestions, pit falls are appreciated.

Looking forwards

Sijbren Beukenkamp

3 Replies 3

chris henderson
Level 1
Level 1

hey Sijbren ,

were you able to make any headway with this ? currently we were able to use the same authentication using SIP profiles on the CUBE . 

we would like to remove DID/DOD assigned to users to save on number assignment ranges .

i can do the sip profiles but its not practical for the size of deployment . is there any design or configuration that can be done from CUCM versus using the CUBE .

Chris, can you give an example of how you wnt this number manipulation to work and why?

cheers

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

use early offer and media flow through to keep Signalling simple.

what have you got so far?  

there is no one size fits all for this, it all depends on how the far end is set up.

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: