Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco CUCM 8.5 CDR to external billing server

geomansour
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Gents,

I have a small issue in Cisco CUCM 8.5 CDR. Our client is requesting that the CDR file to be sent to the external billing server at 12:00 am each day.

I have configure the CDR time interval to 1440 and i restarted the CDR services at 12:00 am but it didnt work and the client is receiving the CDR at 12:00 pm each day.

I also configured the scheduler for Daily at 00:00 but also the client is still receiving the CDR at 12:00 noon.

Kindly advice if you have faced such problem and how i can make the CDR files to be sent at 12:00 am.

Regards,

3 Replies 3

Tapan Dutt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi

There is no specific time that you can configure to  schedule the SFTP or FTP of files to billing servers. The only flag you  can use is "CDR File Time Interval" under Enterprise Parameters; by  default this will be configured as 1min, so, for every 1min, files will  be delivered to billing server. Suppose if you want files to be  delivered for every 1 hour or 5 hours or 24 hours you can configure this  flag value as 60 or 300 or 1440 respectively.

HTH

Tapan

Vishal Gogia
Level 1
Level 1

Yes I have faced such issue.

Restart the CCM service at midnight and this will resolve the issue.

HTH

Vishal Gogia

Tapan Dutt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi

Take a look at this BUG which explains the behaviour of the Enterprise Parameter

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCtq13358

HTH

Tapan