cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco CUCM Call Manager - Finding Phone Number Call Logs / Details

kevinstan
Level 1
Level 1

I am new to CIsco / CUCM and am trying to find some details on a specific phone number / ext. I have CDR enabled, but that along with the other reports I run are not showing any detailed data. I need more specifically to see how many times a day a phone number is being called. Is there not a simple way to view this information? I also have RTMT installed and cannot find a way to get this information within there either. I am sure I am missing something but I don't know what. Does anyone know what I am missing? Any help would be VERY greatly appreciated. This is very important I get this information and I cannot for the life of me find a way to get it. I am using version 10.5.1 if that helps. Thank you in advance!

3 Replies 3

I would think that the CAR Tool (Call Detail Record Analysis and Reporting Tool ) would be able to give you that information. Have you already looked at that?

Maren

VoIP Engineer
Level 1
Level 1

RTMT is not the correct tool to use for call reporting - it is more of a system health and troubleshooting tool (but it does ALOT, and is very useful).

The built in call reporting tool is called CAR, and can be accessed inside of CUCM by going to:

Cisco Unified Serviceability -> Tools -> CDR Analysis and Reporting

From the dropdowns at the top, you can run user reports on the number in question.

If you're looking for something more user friendly, you could try VoIP Detective. It's a free CDR reporting tool that will allow you to pull reports using CUCM's CDRs.

Search for all calls for specific duration or a day and export it. Filter calls based on specific calling or called/dialed number.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: