Helpful
Replies

Cisco IP Phone 7861 BLF

Harald Roessler
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

i've a cisco 7861 phone with cucm 9.1.

I want to use the BLF function with this phone. We use this phone at the reception and they want to know which employee is talking with someone. i saved a few numbers in the number block on right sight - button type BLF.

But this do not work - no blink - no lights - nothing.

any ideas?

Thanks,

stephan

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Wilson Samuel
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Stephan,

Just adding to what Jamie has said, I will summarize that you will need the following steps:

1. Enable BFL Presence in the Service Parameters

2. Create a Standard Presence Group and assign the respective users/line to the group

3. Assign each Line with a user

4. Configure Subscribe CSS (to be able to see the Lines you want to monitor) and assign them to the respective users.

For detailed information, please visit the following guide

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/9_1_1/ccmfeat/CUCM_BK_C3E0EFA0_00_cucm-features-services-guide-91/CUCM_BK_C3E0EFA0_00_cucm-features-services-guide-91_chapter_010.html

HTH

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Do you have the proper presence group and subscribe CSS for that??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Wilson Samuel
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Stephan,

Just adding to what Jamie has said, I will summarize that you will need the following steps:

1. Enable BFL Presence in the Service Parameters

2. Create a Standard Presence Group and assign the respective users/line to the group

3. Assign each Line with a user

4. Configure Subscribe CSS (to be able to see the Lines you want to monitor) and assign them to the respective users.

For detailed information, please visit the following guide

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/9_1_1/ccmfeat/CUCM_BK_C3E0EFA0_00_cucm-features-services-guide-91/CUCM_BK_C3E0EFA0_00_cucm-features-services-guide-91_chapter_010.html

HTH

Harald Roessler
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

thanks for your fast help. Know it works.

only the pickup function do not work but i will find out with your guide.

thanks

stephan