Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco IP Phone 7912 | retrieve a call after transfer reject

jppedrosa
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a Cisco Unified CM Administration, System version: 8.6.2.20000-2.

I would like to know if it is possible to retrieve call from external after internal extension, recipient, does not answer, with a Cisco IP Phone 7912, and if yes, how can I do it?

The receptionist of the company said that when receive a call from internal extension and transfer to other internal extension, the destination, and if than not answer or reject, can recover the inicial call from inicial internal extension.

If the call is from external number and the internal extension do not answer or reject, can not recover external call.

This link show how to transfer 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8iq4Df36F8

The receptionist phone is Cisco IP Phone 7912, Software Version 8.0.4(080108A)

It is possible?

It is possible with this IP Phone?

4 Replies 4

Sadav Ansari
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

do you want to transfer call external from specific number or different different number ?

if same number then it would be possible while on different number each time not possible. You can transfer call on group of number via hint pilot if no answer or busy then it can be retrieve on originating number through call forward no answer or busy on from hunt group.

pls rate if its “Helpful”. If this answered your question pls click “Accept as Solution”.

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, CUCM doesn't have transfer recall, if you wish that, you would need to upgrade to a current version and then deploy CUACA which uses CTI to retain control of the call after a transfer and then be able to recall it. You would also need to verify IP Phone compatibility with CUACA to use the client.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

jppedrosa
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you for all replies and advices.

After make some tests we find that the problem is physical on the button the phone.

When she try to Transfer the call, sometimes work and other not, because os the button.

Thanks
@Sadav Ansari and @Jaime Valencia 

Good to know that your issue has been resolved.

Please vote all helpful post and accept as solution.