IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,we have deployed on-premise Cisco Jabber 12.9 and we get the contact's picture from AD successfully but the user's picture is not showed in "My profile and settings"we have tested Cisco Jabber 14.0 too.our jabber-default.xml file is:<?xml versi...

Jabber-PictureMyProfile.png
CoDeC by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've enabled my Jabber as a remote device and there is a custom E911 Message created in CUCM. Do I need to alter the jabber-config.xml or create a https redirect? Other than the below documentation, I cannot find alot of information on this. I want t...

Esto by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Dear all, I'm having a hard time registering  Asterisk server with CME i tried this configuration with no luck(Asterisk IP:10.1.1.81, Router IP: 10.1.1.10): voice service voip ip address trusted list ipv4 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 address-hiding allow-connec...

Hi, I am in the process of adding a number of Cisco phones (7841s) to a HP-1820-48G-PoE switch. The switch supports, and looks to be configured for LLDP-MED, but is not putting the phone in the voice vlan, and extending the data vlan to the switchpor...

g-kennett by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes