Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco IP phone 8961 missed calls and softkey

Hi,

I would like to know how to clear the missed call list from the call screen. It seems to me impossible delete this list that appears in reverse order (the latest missed call at the end). How can I have the first missed call on top?

Another question is related to the softkey that disappear from the call screen when we have missed calls. I have to move on top of the list with the navigation pad for having that again.

Thankyou

Gianrico

itesys srl

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Gianrico,

You can't change the order but you can clear the Call History

Clear Call History

1. Press the Applications button .

2. Select Call History. (Use the Navigation pad and Select button to scroll and select.)

3. Press the Clear List softkey to clear the entire call history on the phone.

4. Press the Delete softkey to delete the call history on the phone, or press the Cancel softkey to go back to the Call History screen.

5. Press the Exit softkey to return to Applications screen.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuipph/9971_9951_8961/8_0/english/user/guide/book/apps_rt902.html#wp1011263

Cheers!

Rob

You can also filter the calls in the call history by missed calls, etc.

Also, a quick shortcut to the call log is selecting the session button (right hand side buttons) for the line after you have missed calls, as a count of  those will appear next to the line's session button.

HTH,

Chris

Thankyou very much for your answers.

I would like to know if you have this phone because my 8961 seems not follow the documentation :-(

The "clear history" works but not for missed calls list. It works for the other lists (i.e. received calls). I'm unable to remove the missed call list on the phone screen.

Can you tell me what version of firmware you have in your phone?

I understand that I can't change the order of the missing calls but another oddity is that in the phone screen the time of the calls is missing.

bye

Gianrico