cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco iPhone Jabber keypad is not active, when phone is in lock-mode/running in background

Mohamed Haneefa
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

Am using Cisco jabber 11.8.0.24 - 64 bit version on my IPhone IOS (10.2) and it is running on CUCM 11.x as well.

I have facing a problem that when a call is connected in jabber, the keypad is getting disabled. This is only in times when the call is received in lock-mode or when its running in the background. But there is no issues when jabber is in foreground, it could receive audio and video call with keypads active.At the same time ,I have tested in an android jabber phone, the keypad is working fine with both lock & unlock mode.

Jabber registered with CUCM as Phone service only.does anyone has facing this issue !!!!!

2 Replies 2

Hi,

I am running jabber with 10.2 iOS and 11.8 32 bits without problem. Did you try to get downgraded version of jabber from internet and install it on your phone to see if it make difference

Hi Baqari

Thanks for the response.i didn't try to downgrade it,as i always updated it from apple store.let me know the downgrade process for iPhone jabber.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: