Helpful
Replies

Cisco Jabber Softphone not working

Hi

The softphone is not working for cisco jabber windows

Attached is the logs

CUCM AND CUPS version 9.x

I found the below but is not clear to me what is the issue

2013-10-10 12:53:42,577 DEBUG [0x00001360] [tionplugin\StatusBarPhoneButton.cpp(127)] [plugin-runtime] [OnCanSelectDeskphone] - enabling deskphone menu items

2013-10-10 12:53:42,577 DEBUG [0x000011a8] [src\config\TftpHelper.cpp(114)] [csf.ecc] [ecc::TftpHelper::doRetrieveFile] - Received error: eFileNotFound downloading file using HTTP from 'http://10.255.0.11:6970/CTLSEPCSFKIKACHRISTOU.tlv', not trying TFTP following an explicit HTTP "not found" error.

Please rate all useful posts Regards Chrysostomos ""The Most Successful People Are Those Who Are Good At Plan B""
21 Replies 21

Chrys,

Can you run this command and attach the config file here..x.x.x.x=ip address of your tftp server

tftp -i x.x.x.x get CSFKIKACHRISTOU.cnf.xml

Please rate all useful posts

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

Aok

Attached is the file

I dint see any usuful there

Regards
Chrysostomos

""The Most Successful People Are Those Who Are Good At Plan B""

Please rate all useful posts Regards Chrysostomos ""The Most Successful People Are Those Who Are Good At Plan B""

Nothing attached

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

check above

with the others attached

Regards
Chrysostomos

Aok

Did you find anyhting?

Regards
Chrysostomos

mflavio
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys. I've also had a similar problem. In my case CSFs can get registered, but can't failover in case of CUCM going down.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/4069370#4069370

My softphone stopped working. I ended up resetting Jabber then the softphone started working again.