cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Jabber will not answer calls, and sometimes not hanging up calls properly.

Ian Sully
Level 1
Level 1

Cisco Jabber works pretty nicely, the voice and video quality is good, but on thing, the admin pages for CUCM, CUC, and CUCM IM&P sometimes loads fast, but other times, it will take a while, the Jabber client will not answer calls, and even sometimes not hang up the calls properly. I am using a Cisco CSR 1000v Router as the default router for Cisco CUCM, CUC, CUCM IM&P, and my phones, I have another network that serves internet to everything else that I have, I have a static route setup on the Main Router and the Call Router (which is the Cisco CSR 1000v), and that is how everything on the Call Network is getting internet, and I can access the Call Network from the Main Network. Anyway, I have no idea what else to do, I have tried raising the bandwidth on the virtual ports on the Call Router, I have tried everything I could think of.

Network Topology: ISP > Main Router >  Call Router > Switch > Phones

3 Replies 3

Hi,

It seems that you lose connectivity hence you think its too slow. The truth
its not loading. This is the reason for jabber to continue ringing as well
because the SIP messages (200OK or CANCEL) aren't received by CUCM due to
lost connection.

You need to check your network for reachability problems.

**** please remember to rate useful posts

I am not sure what you mean by that.

Not sure if I understand this part “I have a static route setup on the Main Router and the Call Router (which is the Cisco CSR 1000v), and that is how everything on the Call Network is getting internet”. Why do you need internet access for your call network?

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: