Helpful
Replies

CIsco TCL Ivr with SIP trunk

Humza Khan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Here is my scenario.

Incoming call SIP Trunk 2811 ==> CUBE 3845 IVR ==> via Dial-peers Towards CM.

My IVR is on 3845 PRI router, working fine. Now i also have 2811 router sip trunk. Now i need to forwards SIP calls from 2811 towards 3845 router IVR. So i created translation rule towards 3845 IVR Pilot. But call not working.

On 2811 Router

voice translation-rule 1
 rule 1 /.*/ /700/

voice translation-profile CALL-IN
 translate called 1

dial-peer voice 15700 voip
 destination-pattern 700$
 voice-class codec 2
 session protocol sipv2
 session target ipv4:10.0.XX0.41               (3845 IVR Router IP) 
 dtmf-relay rtp-nte

dial-peer voice 15001 voip
 corlist incoming HO
 translation-profile incoming CALL-IN
 voice-class codec 2
 session protocol sipv2
 incoming called-number 0XXXX54060
 dtmf-relay rtp-nte
 no vad 

In Codec class all codec added which are working by our service provider and CUCM.

Regards,

HK

9 Replies 9

Vivek Batra
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

We need to check where call is being stucked.

Remove 'voice-class codec x' command and add 'codec transparent' in both dial-peers. Then share the output of 'debug cssip messages' from both routers.

- Vivek

HI,

Changes done in dial-peer.

Please find attach file.

Calling number:04235762403

Called Number:04238354060

IVR Number:700

Regards,

HK

Seems call is coming to 2811 but somehow getting loopback to provider again instead of going to 3845.

Please share the running-config of both 2811 and 3845.

- Vivek

Hi,

Along with configs can you please share debug voip dialpeer all from both routers

Please Find Attached files.

3845 cube

Regards, 

HK

In the 2811 configuration you shared, there is no 'session protocol sipv2' command under dial-peer 15700, whereas in the initial thread you've included this command. Please correct it.

You don't have appropriate sip bind commands configured. Please include the sip bind commands in respective inbound and outbound dial-peers in 2811.

Once done, share the output of debug ccsip messages, debug voice ccapi inout and running-config (both routers).

- Vivek

Hi Vivek,

Kindly share sip bind inbound and outbound commands, that would be helpful.

Regards,

HK

Hi Humza.

Can you please share your actual config of both gateways and a debug voip diaper inout while calling the IVR?

Thanks

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Following is the command (under dial-peer);

voice-class sip bind {control|media} source-interface <interface>

Although you can apply the sip bind command globally however I will suggest to mention it explicitly under inbound and outbound dial peers.

Did you check my last post and check other configuration as well?

In the 2811 configuration you shared, there is no 'session protocol sipv2' command under dial-peer 15700, whereas in the initial thread you've included this command. Please correct it.

You don't have appropriate sip bind commands configured. Please include the sip bind commands in respective inbound and outbound dial-peers in 2811.

Once done, share the output of debug ccsip messages, debug voice ccapi inout and running-config (both routers).

- Vivek