cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unified Connect can't find user's email in cloud.

agrizzle
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I'm attempting to help our Cisco voicemail person with an issue related to a user account, and may possibly be out of my depth. We have a single user whose voicemail won't work. I know at the time her account was setup there were some issues in regards to her being created in a new domain, that exchange did not have permissions to and a few other issues. The account was deleted then a new one was setup in the old domain that voicemail works for everyone else. For this user when the system runs to setup voicemail it does an autodiscover to the cloud and comes back with two different error messages that were provided to me. The first is a X500 email can't be found, and the other is 600 error code followed by unknown error returned from EWS. Is it possible that the voicemail program somehow cached the original email when it was in the wrong domain, and is trying to use the old route instead of looking at the new account? What are some other things I could potentially suggest to our VOIP person to look at? I know from my end using PowerShell I can see the user just find.

2 Replies 2

TONY SMITH
Spotlight
Spotlight

Assuming the product is Unity Connection, first step would be to go to the specific user, select the Unified Messaging Service and press the "Test" option.  See what it shows.

From the screenshots they sent, I see a 
Test Button result: Successfully connected to Exchange CAS server
Test Button results: Unable to find Exchange Server for <person>
Could not get location for mailbox FAILED

I'll work with them further, but thank you for the response!