IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to figure out a way when a user dials a number say 911 it will automatically do a conference and dial another number to conference our security console onto the call as well.Would CUCM even be able to do this? Or would we need Emergency R...

Hello Community, Does anyone know what Error CJ:2100:2 denotes? Is there available any list of codes with explanation that includes 2100?   CUCM v11, Jabber for Windows v12 IM&P works, Telephony Services Connection to Phone dont work.Attached is the ...

Wanting to setup call forward to multiple number, one extension at a time. What I mean is, I want the call to forward to another number if no answer, then to another number if the forward doesn't answer. Example: Call comes into 3000. No answer so, c...

jadkins01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I know that the Cisco 4000 ISR can be configured as a CUBE to support SIP REC recording.My question is whether I can also use SIP REC for recording if I install 72-port FXS on this ISR?Whether CUBE will also send the audio of the analog interface ...

bo liu by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, CUCM System version: 12.5.1.13900-152   - 1 Publisher and 3 subscribersI'm having an issue where NTP is unsynchronized. I can sit and use utils ntp restart on the publisher all day long and it never synchronizes. remote refid st t when pol...

bwolf by Level 1
  • 40 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes