Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unity 5.0 voicemail busy tone

wilsonsant
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Guys,

My Customer have the Unity 5.0 and the specific service is presenting busy tone (Cotação Dolar). Verify in the callmanager and there is not pilot create. The Customer informed to me that always worked this way and stopped. When calling for the number hear the fast busy tone. I am attaching the any prints about Unity and CUCM.

Any have idea about this?

Thanks,

Wilson

6 Replies 6

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Have you restarted the whole unity server? This is one a windows server, so I suggest you restart it first..
Please rate all useful posts

Hi ayodeji,

Thanks a lot for Your contact. The server not was restarted because the another option voicemail is working.

Thanks,

Wilson

Ok now I understand. So voicemail works only this call handler doesnt work. Have youy checked the configuration on the call handler? Where is the call handler supposed to send the call to?

Hi Ayodeji,

Yes, the Customer informed to me that was worked and stopped. I attached the print

Are there any troubleshooting basic to do?

Thanks,

Wilson

The easiest troubleshooting to do is to change the destination that the call handler is sending the call to. change it to another number and then try again. Aside that you will have to be looking at logs and traces

Hi Ayodeji,

I understood that this procedure is to isolate the problem. If the problem continues, what the next step? If this solve, that need be verified?

I am sorry my know about Cisco Unity is basic.

Thanks,

Wilson