IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have c3945 voice bundle platform, I want to install the Jabber on it. Can I install the jabber on cme which version ? But if YES how to request for license of jabber on CME name of license ??? 1. Name of liccense request ?? jabber.... 2. CME vers...

Hello,I get this error everytime I open IP communicator, the ip communicator just has a blank screen. The error is "unable to initialize keyboard mappings" Any suggestions on how to fix this issue. The ip communicator version is 8.6 and we have call ...

Hi Exparts, Our Client claimed that, remote branch ip phone users are not properly listening to the other branch IP phone users. but they can listening clearly when they connect with central IP phone users. Would anybody suggest me to resolve this ...

Hi all, I use CME version 15.5(1)T2. I want to configure GUI. when I configure that in telephony-service by:  web admin system name root password root1 time-webedit in navigator when i type http://192.168.1.129/ccme.html and type username & password...