cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unity Connection

tslover
Level 1
Level 1

I have a question that I cannot seem to figure out. I'm running into a weird issue when calling an extension that plays the prompt: "Hello: Cisco Unity Connection Messaging System. From a touchtone phone you may dial an extension at any time. For a directory of extensions, press 4. Otherwise, please hold for an operator". 

When I dial certain extensions, it will say "wait while I transfer your call". But for other extensions, it sends me straight to the voicemail without me having the option to talk to a person. Does anyone know what I need to change to fix this?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Check the mailbox for one that goes straight to voicemail. Go to Edit > Transfer Rules. Which ones are enabled? Should really only need Standard. What is the action for the Transfer rule?

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Check the mailbox for one that goes straight to voicemail. Go to Edit > Transfer Rules. Which ones are enabled? Should really only need Standard. What is the action for the Transfer rule?

Yep. That was it. For some reason, alternate was selected as well. I unselected it and then went into standard, selected transfer action and it's working correctly now.

Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: