IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question that I cannot seem to figure out. I'm running into a weird issue when calling an extension that plays the prompt: "Hello: Cisco Unity Connection Messaging System. From a touchtone phone you may dial an extension at any time. For a d...

tslover by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to work out some SIP profiles in CUBE to change the calling party number behind the scenes just so our phone company will accept the call (authorized to call out) but I don't want the number people see (caller-id) to be changed.  Anyway, I...

voip7372 by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have CUCM version 12.5 up and running and then went back to install IM&P.  The issue is I only have 12.0 bootable media for IM&P.  So after going through the setup process, I get the error "Configuration validation with cucm (IP address) failed.  C...

Matt_W by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am trying to figure out how to add a CTI Route Point to a user so that the user will be able to control the Route Point Number in terms off changing the forwarding. Ideally I would like the user to login to the self care portal and be able to al...

Dears,I want to  renew the CME router warranty, as if i know if it is BE6K server we have to do the renewal for the UCS hardware and separate renewal for the CUCM Licenses, however i don't know about CME Please guide me for the CME licenses. Thanks

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a VG224 which I can't boot.When it tried to boot, it says it can't find an IOS image, and drops me at the rommon prompt.Doing a "dir slot0:" in rommon gives me one of two messages. Either:  - dir: cannot open device "slot0:"Oropen: file "c2400...