cisco unity express session

ahmed-ben-ammar
Level 1
Level 1

hi all

please i want make sur from this license need :

The feature that i have by default on my CUE module ( SRE-300) :

1 *  fl-cue-port 2

So what i need  to know with the default license that i have ( fl-cue-port = 2 port / 2 session ) can i make  8 call simultanly from PSTN (to my 8  fxo port ) to my auto-attend or must purchase more license ? if yes what is it exactly ?

Thanks

8 Replies 8

Hi.

Since you can make one call per port, with above license, you will be able to make only two calls to AA or VM.

Can you post show license status from cue CLI?

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

when i put show license application  status it give me that i have 2 port , 2 session , 15 mailbox

but my qustion it's now that i must purchase 3 fl-cue-port to have at final , 8port , 8 session , 15 mailbox to make 8 call simultanly to my AA ?

thanks

??!!!

Hi Ahmed.

This link could help you.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity_exp/rel8_6/rel_notes/rel_notes86.html#wp296894

HTH

Regards

Carlo

thank you , but what i need is to make sure that to support 8 simultanly incomming call to my AA must purchase fl-cue-port not onother license ?

Hi.

From the above doc:

"

Note

You  do not need to purchase IVR session licenses if you are only planning  on using voicemail and auto attendant with basic IVR applications. IVR  session licenses are only required if your application contains advanced  IVR features such as email, fax, database access or VXML scripts."

So this means that the only license you need to add Auto Attendant Sessions, are port license.

Your Hardware supports up to 10 ports and count per license that you can buy is 2 (2 port each license).

HTH

Regards

Carlo

ok thanks for reply but just a last issue or let say a question , with my default license installed wich 1 * fl-cue-port can i support 8 simultanly incomming call to my AA without purchase license ?

thanks

best regard

Hi.

I gave an answer to this question in my first post.

You have only 2 ports license so you are able to make only two concurrent calls to your AA.

HTH

Regards

Carlo