IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello i have an SIP Gateway running IOS c2951-universalk9-mz.SPA.152-4.M1.binOutbound calls are working but inbound not, m connection with the PSTN is E1 R2I received this error on debug vpm error:Apr 11 21:00:32.203: [0/2/0:0(9), R2_Q421_IC_WAIT_ANS...

I have an 871 router and when I attempt to connect a SIP phone inside my network it says it registers correctly, and I can recieve calls, but unable to make any calls.  Same phone same config on a dlink router works fine.  The 871 apparently is block...

I am deploying quite a few VG224 and VG202 devices in my environment. Some network administrators would like addresses statically assigned and others would like DHCP to be used. I have tested both, but some administrators are concerned with the fact ...

Can we use SPA302D with Call Manager 8.5?I did not see any documentation related to registering it with Call Manager.If anyone got it working, please let me know if there is any document that shows how to do it.Thanks...Sent from Cisco Technical Supp...

We currently are using 7945s and 7965s along with some older Cisco phones models.  We are evaluating whether we should order 6945s in the future rather than 7945s. The lower power consumption on the 6945 is appealing and we need 10/100/1000 connectiv...

907ct043. by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We had an original set of translation rules in place see below where the SI modified the incoming number so to present a 9 as the prefix based upon whether the call was national, international etc. However we had issue where the prefix 9 was a...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes