Views
Helpful
Replies

CME call queueing

philipplant
Level 1
Level 1

Hi folks,

We're running CME 4.2(0) with CUE 2.3.4.  A CUE AA script handles incoming calls, and redirects to an internal extension if necessary.

Please could you advise on the best way of creating a call queue on the CME to receive our redirected calls, while playing a prompt to queued callers?  I have looked into B-ACD but this only seems to be used with other AA scripts on the CME, while our script is on the CUE.  I'd be very grateful for any config examples showing how to implement this on the CME as I'm having real problems getting it working.

Thanks,

Philip

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

On DP 2041, also place "destination-pattern 2040" and session-target ipv4 local interface, preferably loopback.

The way CUE works, it does not use incoming DP, but "SIP blind transfer", requiring the tecnique above.

Once the call goes to B-ACD/AA, you can take "debug voice application script" with "term mon" for further troubleshooting.

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

What I have at present is the CUE redirecting to ext 8900.  This is a DP which invokes the B-ACD application.  I'm trying to use drop-through to queue on the single-member 8901 hunt group.  But I'm clearly doing something wrong as dialing the DP internally gives me dead air.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Philip

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

On DP 8900, you should use "incoming called-number", not "destination-pattern". And, "session target" is not needed, but "codec g711u" is.

Alos, the B-ACD/AA configuration is incomplete and wrong, you should consult the documentation again.

Config above can be  called via CUE only, otherwise it gets more complicated.

Hi folks,

I'm still having problems with this and would appreciate any help.  The CUE redirects to DP 2041 which is intended to queue the call and drop it into hunt group 600 when an agent is available - but when the CUE transfers the call, it just gets dropped.

Any ideas please?

Thanks,

Philip

application
  service acd flash:app-b-acd-2.1.2.2.tcl
  param queue-cme-debugs 1
  param aa-hunt1 600
  param number-of-hunt-grps 1
  param queue-len 10
  !      
  service aa flash:app-b-acd-aa-2.1.2.2.tcl
  paramspace english index 1
  param number-of-hunt-grps 1
  param drop-through-option 1
  param handoff-string aa
  paramspace english language en
  param max-time-vm-retry 2
  param aa-pilot 2040
  paramspace english location flash:
  param second-greeting-time 30
  param call-retry-timer 2
  param voice-mail 2040
  param max-time-call-retry 700
  paramspace english prefix en
  param service-name acd

dial-peer voice 2041 voip
preference 5
service aa
incoming called-number 2040
dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric
codec g711ulaw
no vad

ephone-hunt 1 longest-idle
pilot 600
list 1234
statistics collect

--

On DP 2041, also place "destination-pattern 2040" and session-target ipv4 local interface, preferably loopback.

The way CUE works, it does not use incoming DP, but "SIP blind transfer", requiring the tecnique above.

Once the call goes to B-ACD/AA, you can take "debug voice application script" with "term mon" for further troubleshooting.

Thank you Paolo, it is no longer dropping the call but I just get dead air after the transfer.  No output from debug with term mon either :-(

Well, apart from "Dec 20 21:05:12.476: //15848//TCL :/tcl_PutsObjCmd: TCL B-ACD:  >>> B-ACD Service Running <<<"

Any further ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Philip

Try reloading router, and add "debug voip dialpeer".

Got it!  I changed session target loopback:rtp to an actual loopback interface and it seems to be working :-)

Yay :-)  Thanks Paolo.

Philip

To my knowledge, you can use loopback:rtp only for out-bound services, that B-ACD is not.

Thanks for the nice rating, and good luck!