IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HiI have an issue with one way audio in KIRK handsets connected to CUCM ( 6.1.3  , 7.1.3 ).One way audio -  the consequence of handset registration, I suppose my Handest should be seen in CUCM with KIRK 600v3 ip address, but it it seen wiht CUCM addr...

Hi,I need some help for the unified reporting.I have installed a new subscriber in the cluster. I have three regions.1) Mumbai2) Bangalore3) HyderabadIn mumbai i have PUB + 1SUB+ 1 TFTPIn Bangalore i have 1 SUBand in hyderabad i have added a new subs...

Hello,the enduser logon to the CUCM 8 user web interface is not working. I use Active Directory users and performed a AD complete sync. Also i add the end user to the Standard CCM End Group.After providing the credientials i get this error message. L...

I'm running a Media Convergence Server as a Domain Controller with 4.1(3) CallManager on it that I'm doing as a lab for school  When I go to start the Cisco CallManager Service I get an error 1051.  I am unable to start the Call Manager service.  Any...