Views
Helpful
Replies

CME-SIP TRUNK-CME(SP)

kasper
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I'm trying to set up a lab just for testing and playing around and I need some help from you people.

In one end I have a CME configured with SCCP phones. In the other end I want to configure a CME as the SIP service provider.

That means that the first CME shall register the directory numbers on the second CME.

I think that I have figured out how the first CME should be configured with SIP-ua, but I have almost no idea on how to configure the second CME as a SIP service provider.

I do know how to configure SIP functionality on a CME and I can register local SIP phones on such, but when it comes to the service provider role, then I'm a bit lost....

Remember this is for fun and training.

All help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Kasper

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Your CME cant perform the service provider role. If you want to just send sip calls over to the other CME, then just have your sip phones registered to it and have a sip trunk between CME1 and CME2

Please rate all useful posts

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Your CME cant perform the service provider role. If you want to just send sip calls over to the other CME, then just have your sip phones registered to it and have a sip trunk between CME1 and CME2

Please rate all useful posts

Thanks a lot for the information. :-)