cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! vwic3 2821

Hi, I have a customer with a 2821 router with 2 x existing vwic2-1mft-t1/e1 but now wants to add a 3rd e1 and has bought a VWIC3-1MFT-T1/E1 for this purpose. I don't think the 2821 will support a vwic3 module. Am I correct to advise the customer so? ...

Hi dear experts. Please help to solve problem. We have exchange server and call centre system in department of technical support. Number of technical support is 555.(Hunt list, hunt pilot) And we configure them to forward unanswered call to voicemail...

Hi all, I'm trying to set up a lab just for testing and playing around and I need some help from you people.   In one end I have a CME configured with SCCP phones. In the other end I want to configure a CME as the SIP service provider. That means tha...

kasper by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have CP 8831 and Cisco 2921 with IOS version 15.0 and CME version 10.5. I have tried the firmware version 9 and 10 for the CP 8831 but none is registering.   The phone doesn't go beyond the Cisco logo. I have tried to follow the link but still not ...

ikabuthu1 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes