Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Conference CUCM Issue

Hello Expert.

I have some problem with conference, im using hardware conference if i call second participant , 1 participant must be cant talk and hear voice.

Please advice.

5 Replies 5

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

what version of cucm?

also, are you talking about ad hoc conferencing? so you have an active call. hit the conference button (after which the first caller shoudl hear music on hold) and then try to add the 3rd party into the conference?

also, what is that screenshot you put in?

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

Hello Dennis Mink.

Version CUCM 11.

i think problem is my router. I have router 1 and router 2.

If im using router 1 using conference in MRG, problem still exist.

if im using router 2 using conference in MRG, is normaly clear for confernce.

and i try to using CUCM conference brigde, conference problem same with if i using router 1.

please advice me for configuration in CUCM and Router.

Version of cucm?

IP phone models involved?

Does an internal conference involving three IP phones registered to cucm work?

Are the conference bridges that you captured in the screenshot showing registered on cucm ?

Can you take a packet capture from the Router hosting the conference and see if RTP is being sent to the connected parties from the CFB?

If you can provide specific details that are being asked it will help narrow down and fix the issue.

Manish

Hi,

Not able to understand the exact problem. Do you have one way audio issue during conferencing or something else. Can you please clarify the problem further.

Hi, Expert.

My problem has been solve, after change the ROUTER.

Old Router problem with PVDM and after change old Router to New Router conference is clear.

Thanks for your advice.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: