Views
Helpful
Replies

conference hardware on telephony-service can not complete conference

yun zhang
Level 1
Level 1

Dear guys

Set the meet-me and ad-hoc conference function on our CME router , the i have created a meet-me conference and concall another phone by g.711 from admin phone ,the phone screen display "can not complete conference" what reason with this problem ? 

5 Replies 5

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Yun Zhang,

Please check if you have enabled the dual-line for these phones which are trying for conference.

Also please go through the below thread on the ssame discussion.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3617812#3617812

If it helps, please rate the postings accordingly.

Thanks,

Anand

Dear anchoudh

thanks  for your information, yes i have checked the all phones enabled dual-line , otherwise i have deleted the conference hardware under the telephony-service. it can conference call but restrict in three parties.

Hi Yun,

For Ad-Hoc conferencing, please make sure you have the phone configured  as Octo-Line and not Dual-Line, this way you can have up to 8 active  participants, otherwise if you want more then use Meet-Me.

So please change it according on these phones and try.

Thanks,

Anand

Please rate helpful posts by clicking on the stras below the right answers !!

Dear

I have modified the phone-dn type from  Dual-Line to Octo-Line  , but still not complete conference when i created a meet-me conference . anyway for this ???

You can have a mistake anywhere in config, review it again.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: