Views
Helpful
Replies

Conference Now - default value for Attendees Access Code

James Hawkins
Level 8
Level 8

Hi,

I have CUCM 12.5(1)SU3 and users want to use Conference Now.

I import the users from LDAP and have created a Feature Group Template that enables Conference Now for imported users but the Attendees Access Code for the users is blank and I have to set it manually.

Is there a way to assign a default value for this? - the Feature Group Template does not allow this and I cannot find any other way to set it (Service Parameter, User Profile etc.)

2 Replies 2

You can set this with a Bulk update of users with a custom file.

image.png

The highlighted part would be what you need to set.

I haven't tried it myself, but likely this would be the format of the file you need.

USER ID,ENABLE END USER TO HOST CONFERENCE NOW,MEETING NUMBER,ATTENDEES ACCESS CODE
UserIDtoUpdate,t,123456789,5678  

Response Signature

Roger,

Thanks for the response. I was hoping that it could just be set as a default value similar to how a PIN can be.

It is not a massive issue and it looks like it is not possible so I will probably follow your suggestion when I import the bulk of the users and tell the admin to do it manually when new users are imported.

Thanks again

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: