IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

This week, with no known changes to DHCP, network or CUCM, our 7937 phones are starting to check in with DHCP every 3 seconds. They have a valid address and work fine, they are just constantly hitting DHCP. Ideas are appreciated in advance. <<<rockpi...

I have a custom Phone XML Service running on Dockerized container.  I configured the server to use HTTPS along with a certificate signed by a common CA.  Uploaded the cert chain to my CUCM 11.5, rebooted the CUCM and my 8865 phone.  I open my XML ser...

jgieske by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Day Everyone.Please i'm tryin to set up an office Cisco Ip phone.Model: CP-8865 using SIP1. Is it possible to call and receive on Skype using Cisco IP Phone. If possible(How can i set it up).2. How do i set up my Cisco IP Phone to make external ...

ossniper by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DN can make, but not receive calls.When I call that number from CIPC in display shows reorder.Give the phone different DN then is fine. Dn deletetd, no change. Dependencies checked, route pattern checked, groups checked, bulk tool checked, nothing th...

lana1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a customer that is looking to have distinctive rings between internal calls and external calls coming through a hunt group in Broadworks.  I am looking for information on how to configure this on a Cisco MPP 8851.  The Admin guide has a secti...

behemoth2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloA client has a uc520 that connects to the pstn via isdn service.The installation worked without problem for more than 6 years.The last four days users experience frequent disconnections during their conversations.When the issue occurs the debug ...