Views
Helpful
Replies

conference now feature on cucm 11.0

bekcisco1
Level 1
Level 1

hi alll

I have configured conference now on cucm 11.0. it is working fine from the inside network. But outside people cannot join the conference even if i make the did publicly reachable no. can anyone help me with this problem????????????????

5 Replies 5

Jitender Bhandari
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

can you describe what happens in detail, try calling the number from your cell phone and see if you are hearing any error announcements, also what is the call flow, example ITSP -- SIP Trunk -- CUBE --- SIP Trunk -- CUCM

JB

The message i hear if i configure the DID with pubic no.  is a voice "the network is busy now. please try later". which is from the SP.

the flow is         SERVICE PROVIDER ISDN NTK > CODEC > GATEWAY ROUTER > CUCM

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What troubleshooting have you done? and what codec are you trying to use from the PSTN??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

First it is not PSTN on the other end it is ISDN. about the codec, since it is in a client's premises i will check tomorrow and let you know.

The message i hear if i configure the DID with pubic no.  is a voice "the network is busy now. please try later". which is from the ISP.

as per tried troubleshooting

1. I created a new cti route and forwarded to the conference now DID. but this dznt work. though the route is working when i change the forwared DN to another DN

2. I created a translation pattern.. it wont work either.

Start by runnings debugs at the GW to find out if the call is making it that far, you should see a disconnect reason to get some more clues.

If you're getting a message from the telco, the call might not be even making it to CUCM or your GW.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate