Helpful
Replies

configure Two DID affected to one DN on CUCM

aelankoud
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

I installed CUCM 11.5, and 2901 Router with E1/T1 configured

I would like is that there is a possibility to associate a single DN by 2 different DIDs, the first for National calls, and the second for International calls, knowing that the partitions for National and International calls are inserted in CUCM?

Thank you

Youssef.

5 Replies 5

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Yes, you can translate 2 DIDs to one internal DN. What type of gateway? H.323/MGCP/SIP? Can you post your config?

Brandon

Hi Brandon,

I use H323 Gateway (2901 Router)

When a caller dials a national number, the outgoing DID is the first, and if dialing an international number the outgoing DID is the second,
E.g., DN = 1104 and 1st DID = 0537819999, 2nd DID = 0537818888
I hope you understood my question,
Thanks again for your help

Youssef

Hi,

Configure two translation patterns in CUCM. One should match national numbers (e.g in US 9[2-9]XX[2-9]XXXXXX) and one should match international numbers (e.g. 900!). Each pattern should translate the called number to the respective DID.

Hi Mohammed,

Thank you

I would like to make this translation, just for a single DN, I do not think I have to do it in Translate Pattern, there is a possibility to configure it in the DN page of CUCM ?

BR

Youssef

Whatever you use, would be the same, you need to adjust your CSS and partitions so that only that single DN is able to reach it, it would really make no difference if you use a TP or a RP for this.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate