IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,  I have a Cisco SPA525G2 with 2 lines configured at Line Keys. My question is: Is it possible to transfer the active call while i have another incoming call on Line 2? I don't have the Transfer or BlindXfer button at the Softkeys, only have...

Hi, I have some questions related to captures on Voice gateway: 1. What is the difference between a pcm capture and hpi capture 2. For a call Phone-->CUCM->GW->PSTN, how can we take pcap from gateway to troubleshoot voice quality issues for a partic...

Hello, I am setting up CME 8 and a couple of phones for the first time.I have created ephone ds and ephones etc. and entered restart, I expected CME to automatically write a config file to flash, however I dont see anything in there.Am I supposed to ...

fran19422 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello i would like to purchase a 7921 to use on my UC520 thats running CME 7.0.  currently i have a non cisco access point (zyxel) connected to the system that provides wifi. Would setting up this phone be as simple as connecting the handset to my ...