Views
Helpful
Replies

Configuring conference station 7937 on CME 8.6

khanfawaz
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

Kindly help me in configuring Cisco Conference station 7937 on cme 8.6. I cannot find any document. I need to make the conference station register to the cme 8.6. Also the 7937 firmware files to be uploaded to cme.

Thanks in advance.

7 Replies 7

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Fawaz,

I did reply to your similar query already on another thread https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3520506#3520506

Did it not help or you stuck at some other step now ?

GP.

Hi Gajanan,

Thanks for the reply.

The link that you had given shows only the cme 8.6 supported firmwares. I have downloaded 4 files as per it. I do not know which files to be uploaded to cme. Do I need to follow the same procedure in installing and registering 7937 like 7945? If it is so to which file should i give the load command? Below mentioned files are the ones which I have downloaded from cisco.com.

cmterm-7937-1-4-4-SCCP.cop

cmterm-7937-1-4-4-sccp

cmterm-7937-1-4-4-sccp

cmterm-7937-QED-1-4-4-SCCP.cop

Thanks.

You need to first install " cmterm-7937-QED-1-4-4-SCCP.cop " which is a device enabler, which gives you an ability to add 7937 as a phone model. Then cmterm-7937-1-4-4-SCCP.cop will work as it's firmware. Installation procedure should remain same regardless of phone models.

Pls rate the post, if it helps.

GP

Thanks a lot Gajanan.. Let me check that...

Sure. Do remember to rate the posts ( this & old one ) if it helps.

GP.

Thanks Gajanan..

Gajanan Pande wrote:

You need to first install " cmterm-7937-QED-1-4-4-SCCP.cop " which is a device enabler, which gives you an ability to add 7937 as a phone model. Then cmterm-7937-1-4-4-SCCP.cop will work as it's firmware. Installation procedure should remain same regardless of phone models.

Pls rate the post, if it helps.

GP

That is not applicable to CME.

OP has CME, not CM.

.COP files are for CM.

On CME, 7937 are configured the same as any other phone type.