IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have setup IVR for Call Manager 8.5.We can call the IVR number from the inside, it redirects to call to users with pulse digits.But when I call from outside the pulse digits doesn't recognised the extensions. We have PRI line and 2921 Voice Gat...

Dear NetPro gurus,One of my customer is using a Centralized CUCM, with each of the remote gateway acting as a SIP CUBE gateway back to the Service Provider.  Each SIP CUBE Voice Gateway also has SRST license (not CME).  And my customer is curious on ...

huntl by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We are working for a customer for Voice transformation. As part of country regulations, we need to secure audit logs (add/modify/delete partitions/CSS etc) on Cisco CUCM 8.5 and should NOT be tampered by anyone (not even Cisco CUCM Administrat...

Hi,I have 2-doubts1. I have installed CME 9.0When using max-ephone command , I found a license agreement on the router for 60-dayswhen I show license detail cme-srst after that, I found it'll remain for 8-weeksI have the license paper for the CME but...

Dear Netpro gurus,One of my customer wants to buy a brand new Voice Gateway 3925.  If i buy the Voice bundle with the CUBE license, can the Voice Gateway then do CUBE??Voice Gateway 1 x C3925-CME-SRST/K9CUBE1 x FL-CUBEE-100=  1 x FL-CUBEE-25=I really...

huntl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes