IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a UC560 and an ASA. I have a 7945 and have it connected remotely. It registers but there is no audio. I initially was trying to get the ASA to work with the UC Phone Proxy but it wasnt working.RIght now:I have a remote phone connected behind a...

Hello,I have call manager 8.x anyways I have a cisco 7961 phone that has 2 of the same extensions that a 7941 phone has.  The 7941 has two lines with the same extension.  When you call the 7941 phone and the first line is taking up, the 7961 phone li...

Hi,  I appreciate there are several discussion along this line already, however I have a H323 configured gateway on a CUCM for PSTN access, with an FXS Card used by Fax Machines which is controlled by MGCP. Reading the exiting posts I believe they de...

ian.ryder by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Basic call works fine, but does not work extension dial number (DTMF). Here's my scheme connections:                         SIP                                   H.323SIP Provider <-------------->GW(Cisco2821)<-------------->CUCM8.5.1Router confi...