cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Configuring PIN for incoming call to one particular extension in CUCM

ansonantoo
Level 1
Level 1

I have an ATA that is connected to one announcement broadcasting system. Anyone initiate a call to this ATA number, voice would be broadcast. I would like to enforce a PIN similar to FAC/CMC to access this ATA number. Understand that FAC/CMC can be applied only on a route group, but is there any workaround to address this requirement?

Rgds,

Anson

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hi Anson,

You can use this guide as a reference, it was created for similar scenario

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/118722-configure-cucm-00.html

Manish

- Do rate helpful posts -

View solution in original post

Hi,

Another way of doing it is to create a route-patten with FAC/CMC and ATA DN for same number. Both should be in different partitions. Then you send the call out to your voice gateway using the route-pattern and from the gateway loop it back to CUCM to connect to the ATA DN.

Users phones CSS should access the route-pattern only and incoming CSS for the CUCM trunk to voice gateway should access ATA DN only.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Anson,

CUCM does not provide this capability apart from FAC or CMC, if you have Unity Connection , CUE or UCCX then this would be possible.

Manish

Hi Manish.

thx for the response. I do have Unity Connection. what would be the configuration for this..

Rgds/Anson

Hi Anson,

You can use this guide as a reference, it was created for similar scenario

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/118722-configure-cucm-00.html

Manish

Hi,

Another way of doing it is to create a route-patten with FAC/CMC and ATA DN for same number. Both should be in different partitions. Then you send the call out to your voice gateway using the route-pattern and from the gateway loop it back to CUCM to connect to the ATA DN.

Users phones CSS should access the route-pattern only and incoming CSS for the CUCM trunk to voice gateway should access ATA DN only.