Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Connected party transformation css

Hi all,

I have some questions regarding the connected party transformation css on a device pool.

When will this applied? Does it work with a phone or only with trunks?

I have an E164 internal dialplan. If a phone in site A wants to dial to another phone in site A it can use a 4-digit short dial. I used a calling party transformation on this translation-pattern with XXXX so that the called party will also see only the last for digits on its phone display, but the calling party will see always the whole number in the display. I thought I could use the connected party transformation css to translate the connected number on the calling phone display to a 4-digit number, because the called party transformation css is not supported by phones.

Regards

Steffen

2 Replies 2

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Steffen,

I would quickly check in the CUCM help for the page ( From CCM Admin page ), which has following description.

Connected Party Transformation CSS :

This setting allows you to transform the connected party number on the device in order to display the connected number in another format, such as a DID or E164 number. Cisco Unified Communications Manager includes the transformed number in the headers of various SIP messages, including 200 OK and mid-call update/reinvite messages. Make sure that the Connected Party Transformation CSS that you choose contains the called party transformation pattern that you want to assign to this device pool.

Note : If you configure the Connected Party Transformation CSS as None, the transformation does not match and does not get applied. Ensure that you configure the Connected Party Transformation CSS in a non-null partition that is not used for routing.

HTH

GP.

Pls rate helpful posts !!

Thanks, but I know whats written in the Admin Guide/Help Page.

I am looking for kind of use case.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: