cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CP-BEKEM

CombTech
Level 1
Level 1

I have seen questions asking how to install a background on the CP-BEKEM, but none have answers. So as a newbie, I thought id ask again if anyone has achieved this, and if so, how? 

4 Replies 4

I have my customer sites working. Have a look on below thread.

https://community.cisco.com/t5/ip-telephony-and-phones/expansion-module-individual-background/td-p/4418587

Response Signature

Hi, many thanks for the reply and I had already seen your thread, unfortunately I do not have access to CUCM, I use TFTP64. I use these Cisco phones for VOIP networks for Amateur Radio operators which are usually not in an office environment and usually one phone on the premise.

The path for the files are still the same, regardless if you have CM. Just replicate the folder structure and file names as outlined in the post @Nithin Eluvathingal shared.

Response Signature

Hi, apologies for my ignorance, I have put this in the picture Download URL tftp://192.168.10.71/Desktops/ with the folders and structure below on the TFT64 Program. The KEM does not load with a background image. The file names are also the same and in the correct resolution.

Thanks for the help.