cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CTI Route Point in Line Group

warquezho0612
Level 1
Level 1

I have this scenario where I have a cue with 8 voice port license, so meaning 8 simultaneous calls to attendant. I'm just thinking that in a busy day, if there are any 9th call then he/she will hear a busy tone because all the 8 ports are used. Now I want to place the 9th and beyond calls to the operator, which I thought I can combine with the 8 voice port using Call Hunting.

Is this feasible? I tried this scenario where I have a hunt pilot with this settings

Pilot: 1560

Line Group: MyLineGroup

Members: -1554 (-1554 is the CTI that connects to the Cisco Unity Express auto attendant)

But the picture above does not route my call to the CTI Route Point (1554), and only to the other DN intended for the operator.

Any solution to this?

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Configure CFB/CFNA under the hunt pilot to call directly that CTI and remove it from the line group.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

is this CFNA the this "Forward Hunt No Answer". I'm just thinking  that if I do this, all the calls will be routed to line group which is  the numbers of operator, then there are no answer from the operator then  that is the time where the call will be forwarded to the CTI which is  my attendant.

What I want is for my attendant to have the calls  first, then if all the voice ports for that attendance are used then it  will be routed to the operators number