IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Is it sufficient to configure MQC in Access level to tag voice traffic from Cisco phones? will dscp not rewritten in upper layer switches before reach WAN?thanks in advanceSent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Hi,I have an issue with a customer who is complaining sometimes their phone invokes a call forward timer after 2 rings rather than 3.  This appears to only happen every couple of weeks, looking at the CUCM logs I can see that the call is offered for ...

ian.ryder by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys!     I have various CTI Route Points configured for a Paging System. I configured the maximum number of calls on the CTI route points to 1 and the busy trigger to 1 in order to restrict only one user to be able to send a...

fuhrersk8 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Can anyone help with this at all? We have set up SRST fallback on our CUCM 8.0.3 in our lab. we have a both SIP and SCCP phone registered to CUCM and the endpoints fallback to the gateway as required and they can all call be...

Joe Carey by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm designing a new CME implementation with ether UC560 or ISR2921. we have a PRI line where we recieve voice and fax, and an internal fax server with BRI card. Is it possible to configure relay for specific call comming on PRI card (based on called ...

astrodave by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are having som issues with choppy/bad voice calls at one of my clients (has gotten better since the ISP line upgrade but still very bad). I am wondering if I am reading the show mls qos output correctly from one of the port that is connected to a ...

CiscoNutt by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes