cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! 7962G Boot issue

Hello,     I have a 7962G that doesn't want to boot.  It powers on, then just sits there with nothing on the screen.  I have many other phones working.  I did the factory reset and then tried a hard reset.  Later I did the boot with the handset off a...

Hi all,we have recently terminated sip trunk on one of our customers site there seems to be problem with Unity as AA and voicemail is not functioning properly.The AA has number 2293100, extensions are 4 digits in range of 2293100-229399. I have to ...

Hi ,We integrate the CUCM , UCCE ,GW with CUOM 8.6. We faced the below issue for all the monitored device.PerformancePollingStopped . when we checkd the event details got a message as Cannot collect data .The device has no credential Information.All ...

Hi,  I have a small doubt.The Switch ports which we having in UC 500 is either L2 or L3..Why  i am asking is this one of our client is intrested to move on  Cisco UC 500 and they are having central site 40 users and in remote only 4users.Already they...

Hi,I am having an E1 connection with 3 series of telephone numbers (100 numbers in each series). I am having an analog FAX machine (RJ11 connection). I need to configure one number from the E1 to this fax.The E1 is terminated on a 2911 router which i...

Hi ,I have a Disk problem with my CUCM :The result of "show status" command is :                       Total           Free           UsedDisk/active         12316656K         12728K       12178796K (100%)Disk/inactive       12316672K       11658176K...

habouzyad by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes