Views
Helpful
Replies

CUBE question

Dmitry Blinov
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I kindly ask to advice the best way to configure the following chheme at the CUBE (SIP): 

cucm1pub (10.0.0.1) ----|

|---- (10.0.0.3) cube (192.168.0.2) ------ (192.168.0.1) ITSP

cucm2sub (10.0.0.2) ----|

The goal is:

- all calls incoming from cucm1pub and/or from cucm2sub should go to the ITSP

- all calls incoming from ITSP should go to the active cucm (publisher or subscriber)

- monitor of availability of the link (192.168.0.2) ------ (192.168.0.1) so cucm be able to know if the link is faulty and chooses an alternate route

Is it possible to make matching in dial-peers on the source IP instead of the destination pattern? I guess this could simplify of the config. 

Thanks,

Dmitry

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There are plenty of docs on CCO on CUBE config, as well as plenty of examples on other CSC threads, have you reviewed them????

and no, you match a DP on destination pattern, I'd suggest you review some dial peer configuration guides to understand how they work

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There are plenty of docs on CCO on CUBE config, as well as plenty of examples on other CSC threads, have you reviewed them????

and no, you match a DP on destination pattern, I'd suggest you review some dial peer configuration guides to understand how they work

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

The valuable of your answer is that you gave me right direction. I couldn't believe solution is so simple - I got it working properly.