Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 10.5 Permissions (Role, Groups)

mjawadsiddiqui
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We are running CUCM 10.5 and I would like helpdesk to update "end user" service settings to enable Jabber IM, unfortunately they can't see the save option unless I add them into CCM Super users group which I dont want. I tried CCM Phone admin, CCM server maintenance security group but no luck.

Can anyone please advise what permissions I should give to Helpdesk so that they can login annd change users settings?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

kkoeper12
Level 3
Level 3

You probably will need to create a new Role (user management/user settings/role), add the role using  the Application of Call Manager End User, check the boxes for read and update privileges then create a new Access Control Group (user management/user settings/access control group) by copying an existing ACG and adding the new role you just created.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

kkoeper12
Level 3
Level 3

You probably will need to create a new Role (user management/user settings/role), add the role using  the Application of Call Manager End User, check the boxes for read and update privileges then create a new Access Control Group (user management/user settings/access control group) by copying an existing ACG and adding the new role you just created.

kkoeper12, I will try and let you know how it goes. thanks for the tip.