IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a customer who has many CME’s in the field and over the years have been using 79XX phones with SCCP. Now they are being pushed to 88XX phones using fastrack. I have been researching this and it looks to me lime 88XX phones are not fully suppor...

gene by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently using Attendant Console 8.6. When the Receptionist transfers an external call to a internal phone using the AC, a 5 digit extension displays on our 7965G's. When answering the call, the telephone number will then display on screen. I was to...

AMUCCI001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have installed Cisco CUEAC 9.1, every thing synced but Queue DDI option is not available. I tried to use Name as DDI but didn't work. But in Version 8.6 we have DDI Queue option right under Name option. I need support on this issue urgently. Reg...

I am starting to study for my ccnp-voice.  In my experience the best way to learn something is to build it and use it.  Does anyone know what kind of setup I need to hook my home fios voice into a CME or CUCM setup?  Like would I be able to wire it i...

We've just installed our first ATA190, and discovered that PDQ & Fax machines dial too quickly for the ATA and it looses digits. e.g. If the PDQ or fax machine dials 01632 123456, the ATA only registers 0162 1356 Has anyone seen something like this b...